Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Little Glimpse of Caleb's School Day

October 2012
One of Caleb's teachers, Ms. Cindy, emailed the parents a few pictures from the past weeks at school. I love getting a little glimpse into Caleb's secret world at school. It is so strange to be with him all day, every day and know every single thing that has went on with him. Then I send him to school for 4 hours twice a week and all I get is, "I played." Sometimes he will tell us more, especially if we know about something they did or if art work is sent home, etc. He loves it though! He is learning so much this year. They do a letter a week that includes recognition, drawing it, sounds it makes, and more. He goes to music class everyday and spanish once per week. They are working on colors in spanish right now. They keep them busy at school and their mornings are very structured and full. By the time he gets home, he is ready for a nap and usually takes a big one! I think sending him to a Mother's Day Out program was one of our best decisions with him...it gives him a break from being with Mommy (and Sissy) all day and me a break from him. I do miss him a ton and I looooove getting to his room before they are done singing or doing circle time so that I can watch the last minute or two. He is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment