Monday, December 10, 2012

We are so Thankful!

November 22, 2012
Thanksgiving is not a very big deal to me or Jeremy. We get together with family that we never see, which is nice. Then we eat a lot of vegetable-type foods, which is not very exciting. But Thanksgiving does give everyone a chance to slow down and thank God for the many blessings in their lives. I know we have SO much to be thankful for this year. For me, my family is the first thing that comes to mind. Jeremy is my rock- without him I don't know where I would be today. My kids are my entire world. They may drive me nuts some days (a lot of days), but I wouldn't change it for the world! And my parents- amazing, so supportive, love them to death! Jeremy's parents are absolutely wonderful to me. They treat me like a daughter instead of a daughter in law...part of that may be because I have been around since High School, but I will take it!! And all of our extended families that love us so dearly. I am so so thankful for our health and the roof over our head. I thank God for leading us to our Church home, we have definitely found a place that we love and met so many amazing people. Our small group is like a 2nd family to us and we are so grateful for them! We are a very very blessed family in more ways than I can count.
Enough "mushy" talk...onto the cute pictures, right?! Well, we spend Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family every year. The families rotate houses each year and this year it was at Jeremy's grandmother's house, which was great because she lives in Guntersville not far from Jeremy's parents, which made transitions with kids so much easier this year. We had a huge lunch then enjoyed playing outside. It was in the 70's!! Once we got back to Pam and Keith's house, the girls loaded up and headed to Huntsville to gear up for Black Friday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment