Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kailyn- A Year in Review

So I put off doing this post because I hadn't taken Kailyn's picture with her 12 month sign yet. Well lookie here...she is now 13 months and I did not get a 12 month photo :( Boo! Thankfully we have lots of pictures from her Birthday so that will just have to do. I am feeling a little mushy all of the sudden doing this post, look at how quickly my baby girl grew up. Her first year has come and gone and we are into her 2nd year of life- how amazing. God has given us this precious blessing and we couldn't be more thankful.
February 4, 2012- Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
February 7, 2012- 3 Days Old
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
Eleven Months
1st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment