Monday, April 15, 2013

Is It Spring Yet?

March 29, 2013
Spring!! Spring is finally coming…slowly but surely. We aren’t into our shorts yet but it will be soon. So why is it that I can’t get my kids to take pictures anymore? Spring fever? They just give me these blah faces when I pull out the camera…I want to capture their sweet smiles, how their eyes light up when they are happy, etc. Maybe next time! Yay for warm-ish weather….
On another note...here is a look into reality: Playing at home in our jammies! Caleb is totally obessed with his Woody gear from Toy Story. He has worn his cowboy boots almost everywhere we go for the past 2 weeks. And one day I gave in and let him wear the whole get up (hat, boots, and belt) to Publix. I have learned to choose my battles wisely! And the kids are starting to interact and play together more...it is so sweet! They both love each other soooooo much. I hope they are always so sweet to each other and realize how special their bond is.
Okay...one look at their pj's and you would think that I love "character" themed stuff. NOT!! I refuse to buy clothing that has characters on it, call me weird- I just don't like it. But I compromise at pajamas. I know the time will come one day where I have to buy a certain T shirt or something that I don't like/isn't my style for the kids, so for now while there are little to no opinions...I will stick to no characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment