Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mommy's A Little Older...

April 8, 2013
I have to say, I am one lucky girl. I have a pretty sweet husband who took the day off work just to make sure I had a special Birthday. I love Birthdays and love to make them a big deal…I mean you only have one day per year that you don’t have to share. Mother’s day, Anniversary, etc. are all holidays that you have to share with someone else. My Mom always made our Birthdays a big deal so I am doing the same! Thankfully Jeremy loves it too!!
So for my Birthday, we decided to head to Birmingham for the day and visit the Zoo. The kids had a blast! We had absolutely perfect weather and it wasn’t too crowded since it was a weekday. Kailyn was able to get a nap on the drive there and loved the Zoo just as much as Caleb did. Kailyn got to feed the giraffes, Caleb helped me feed the birds, and we all enjoyed a fun train ride! After the Zoo, we headed to one of Mommy’s favorites: The Summit. Kailyn fell asleep on the ride over, so Caleb took me shopping at Vera Bradley and bought me a new purse for my Birthday while Daddy snoozed in the car with Sissy. Then we all ate dinner out on the patio at the Cheesecake Factory…another one of Mommy’s favorites. Notice a theme here? We were all sooo tired, but had a wonderful family day together. It really was a very special day! I am so thankful to have such a sweet family….So how will Jeremy top this one next year?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment