Saturday, December 14, 2013

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

The Gilmore's are definitely getting into the Christmas spirit around here! Caleb especially is just so excited about every little Christmas detail. One of the funnest things we do is our Elf on the Shelf. Each morning Caleb cannot wait to get up and head downstairs to see what our elf, Leah, is up to! Here area few things she has done lately:
Last week the kids wanted to wear their Christmas PJs so you know what that means- Mommy's getting out the camera!! These are my favorite Christmas PJs so far- they look adorable. I really tried hard to get some great pictures but the kids just did not want to cooperate. Oh well, I think there will be more opportunites for Christmas PJ pictures.
December 7, 2013:
Last Saturday morning we had a cookie exchange/playdate at a friend's house. We just love any opportunity to get together with our Church friends. I know I cherish my friendships with all of the Mommies and Caleb loves playing with all of their kiddos. Kailyn, well, she will eventually detangle herself from Mommy and make friends....right?! We had a lot of fun eating way too many cookies, playing with friends, and even got to do a cute nativity scene craft.
After the party, the kids were amazingly still clean from all of the cookie eating so I decided to try again for a cute Christmas picture of them. It really isn't that easy!! Maybe it was all of the sugar? Hopefully during this Christmas season I will get one amazing shot of brother and sister together...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment