Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Caleb: 4 Year Old Check Up

Caleb had his 4 year old check up a few weeks ago and it went great! He now weighs 29lbs 12oz, his height is 37in, his BP was 90/62, and his heart rate was 117. His stats are still in the 3-5% of the growth chart but oh well- he is going to be small...look at his Mom and Dad!! Everything else went awesome. They checked his vision and hearing, which were new this year. He just seems so grown up. He also did great on the survey for his age and made it all the way to the 5yr old questions before we started getting No's. Unfortunately, he had to get 3 shots. But the good news is he is done until he is like 12. He cried when she started them but recovered quickly. He did say, "Mommy, can you just hold me forever?" I hated seeing him so upset but that was so sweet to me. I am so proud of my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment