Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall has Arrived!!

October 30, 2013
We have been having some awesome fall weather here the past few weeks. Last Wednesday was one of those days. It was not too hot and not too cold, so we headed to the Botanical Gardens to play. I was pleasantly surprised to see all of the fall foliage and got some pictures of the kiddos. Unfortunately, this was the same day we found out Kailyn had Croup (after naptime) so she wasn't the best photography subject. Bless Caleb's little heart, he tried so hard to get her to take a picture with him...I think he could sense my frustration! I got several good individuals but I reallllly wanted a good picture of them together. Oh well! I forsee another gardens adventure in our near future.... I heard that all of their pansies are planted now! :)
P.S. Did you notice the picture of Kailyn's new look? She is all about some facial expressions right now! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment