Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!

This week, Jeremy and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. WOW! Where has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday that we stood in the Church and said, "I do." A lot has happened over the years, including the births of our two wonderful children. Looking back at us in college seven years ago, if you had of asked either of us where we would be in seven years...I bet we would have hoped for something very close to what we have! How blessed are we? We would be no where without God in our marriage and family. And I would not be the person I am today without Jeremy, he is my rock, he is my sweetheart. I have loved having him beside me over the past seven years and am looking forward to our futures together. I have no doubt that we were meant to be together, soulmates- however you want to explain it! Happy Anniversary, Jeremy- I love you SO much!!!
And seven years later....couldn't be any happier as a family of four :)

No comments:

Post a Comment