Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pearly Whites

We have had a FUN week with Kailyn so far! She is in the process of getting in not one, not two, but SIX teeth right now. All of her upper 4 and the other 2 bottom ones. Sunday-Tuesday were rough and finally today she has been a little better. She has been easily angered and super clingy. She has even gotten posessive over Mommy...when Caleb is close to me or sitting in my lap, she starts screaming and even comes over and pushes him out of my lap! But I have gotten some good snuggles in the last few days. I am just ready for my sweet girl to feel better. She has had a rough few months lately and I am soooo ready for her to feel 100% again!
I took this picture on Valentine's Day last week and got a good shot at some of her new teeth popping through. Of course, she has made more progress since then, but I thought it was a good one to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment