Friday, January 3, 2014

The Kids' Gifts to Each Other

December 18, 2013
About a week before Christmas, Daddy had finally finished his semester at school and wanted to go out and celebrate with a few guys from work. Mommy already had cabin fever so we decided to take a trip to the mall. I had been holding onto a few Build A Bear coupons that we had gotten in Happy Meals so I decided we should go use them. I had (2) $10 off $30 purchase. I decided that this would be something fun for the kids to give to each other for their Christmas gifts since we hadn't taken them shopping to do that yet. It was a lot of fun! They both quickly spotted the animals they wanted and after they were made, they both carefully picked out their outfits and accessories. I had fun just watching them. I am so glad we weren't lazy and got out of the house for a bit. Then we ended our fun afternoon with Chick Fil A for dinner, always a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment