Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Saturday in Guntersville

March 15, 2014
A few weeks ago, we had a pretty Saturday with sun and warm temperatures. We sat around that morning tossing around ideas of what to do when Daddy said, "Let's just go to Guntersville for the day." I think he had the "golf itch" and couldn't shake it!! So of course, there was one stipulation in the plan- that we would take some spring pictures of the kids. I knew just the outfits I wanted them to wear too!! Unfortunately, I was the only one out of the 4 of us that was excited about new pictures. I have been dying to get some awesome pictures of the kids all winter and I only like taking them outside- so spring=camera time for me. Kailyn was very uncooperative, Daddy tried to help a little but he wasn't too committed to my plan either, and Grandaddy tagged along to cheer us on. Oh well... Thankfully spring is in full bloom now, I just need a solid plan for Kailyn to cooperate while pictures! And can someone please teach Caleb how to not have a cheesy smile? That would be fantastic. Thanks- Frustrated (want to be) Photography Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment