Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

April 8, 2014
Last week was my Birthday. It fell on a Tuesday, which is when the kids go to school so we kept it a normal day for the most part. That morning Caleb told Kailyn it was my Birthday and she replied, "Nooo! It's MY day." Haha, never a dull moment with her. Once I got the kids off to school, I met up with Kacie to shop for dresses for our upcoming high school reunion. We had a lot of fun, girl time is rare these days! That afternoon Daddy brought home a yummy cookie cake (my favorite) and we were able to eat a piece before rushing Caleb to his Karate class. After his class we ate dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. Like I said, a good, simple day!! Daddy had a few treats in store for me on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment