Thursday, April 3, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Play Date & Girl's Night

March 19, 2014
One of my sweet friends who is actually in our small group, always hosts the cutest holiday themed play dates, so of course she went all out for St. Patrick's Day too! I love these little get togethers with all of our sweet kids. It is so nice having a support group of friends with kids the same ages as ours! Thankfully it was warm enough that morning to play outside when we got to the play date. Then for a snack we all brought fruit of different colors and assembled a rainbow with it, complete with marshmallows for the clouds. The kids dug right in before I could get a good picture! We even had a cute mosaic rainbow craft to do, which my kids love glue sticks so they jumped right in. It was such a fun morning... We will be back again for an Easter play date soon :)
March 21, 2014
While we are on the topic of my Sunday School friends, one of them had a big Birthday recently and she was so sweet to invite us all to celebrate. Another friend hosted us all at her house for a Mommy's Night Out party complete with pjs/comfy clothes, pizza, ice cream, and lots and lots of giggles and talking. It was one of the funnest nights I have had with girl friends in a long time. I just feel so blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment