Monday, January 7, 2013

Bella's 5th Birthday in Candyland!

December 16, 2012
Caleb's friend, Bella is one of our Small Group kids. We love her to pieces and she is such a sweetheart! We were so excited to be able to be a part of celebrating her 5th Birthday with her and her family. Kailyn was especially excited to play with her baby sister, Juliet...Ashley and I are convinced that they are going to be BFF's one day :) Ashley did an amazing job with the party. The candyland theme was so much fun. Ashley made little booklets of tickets for each child to rotate through the activities and they were all in different order to keep each activity from getting too crowded. The kids enjoyed decorating ice cream cone pictures, decorating gingerbread houses, getting their faces painted, and playing a few games before having some yummy Birthday cupcakes and other treats. I was so dissapointed that I forgot to bring my good camera, but thankfully I carry our small one in my purse most of the time so I got a few decent pictures with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment