Friday, January 11, 2013

Our Small Group Christmas

December 19, 2012
This was our first year to be in our small group. We all went back and forth on what to do for our Christmas together and settled on a low key game night! Jessica and Danny hosted and had a ton of yummy appetizers for dinner. Then we had a small cookie swap between the 4 households. I enjoyed taking my big ole bag of treats home- I think this is a new tradition for our group. After we ate, we enjoyed a fun game of Taboo, girls vs guys. Sadly, the guys won- but they better watch out, next time the girl's are gonna get 'em! And of course, we attempted a few group photos. I am so glad we got to celebrate the holidays with our group, they have all become such amazing friends and we are so thankful to be a part of such a fun group!
Before we left to go to the party, I HAD to take a few pictures of Caleb and Kailyn in their matching Christmas shirts. Sooo cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment