Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall at the Botanical Gardens

October 20, 2012
We finally had an "at home" weekend!!! Do I sound excited? Why yes, I was! These days we are staying so busy, it was nice to play at home some and get out and enjoy some of our favorite activities. As you know, we love going to the Botanical Gardens. They were having a special Halloween party for the kids, so we decided to stop by for lunch and check it out. We had plans later that afternoon to attend a Birthday party, so we did not dress in Halloween costumes or clothes. And I am SO glad we didn't, because I am in looooove with the pictures I got this trip :)
Kailyn enjoyed cruising in the stroller.
There were some fun arts and crafts to do.
They had a few special reptile visitors and we checked them out!
I got some amazing shots of Kailyn!!
And a few pretty cute ones of them together. They really do adore one another!
This handsome boy is SO hard to photograph, so I was estatic when I saw how cute these were!!
Watching for turtles with Daddy.
Caleb loves to ring the "ding bells" every time we go.
Yes, Caleb is a child of habit...he thrives on a routine, so when we go places (like the Gardens) frequently, he has certain places he HAS to visit. The train is one of them. He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment