Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Rylann!!

October 20, 2012
Saturday after our fun morning at the Botanical Gardens, we headed to Rylann's FIRST Birthday party. Mommy cannot believe a year has already passed with this sweet girl in our lives. How is she already one? Rylann and Kailyn are only 3.5 months apart, so it really freaked me out to think that we will be celebrating Kailyn's first Bday before we know it. Kacie did an amazing job with the party. She kept it low key with family and close friends. The decorations and food were adorable, she is so creative and always throws the cutest parties. We had a great time watching Rylann smash into her cake and visiting with everyone. Our visits with the Kirkland's always seem to go by too quick! Happy Birthday, sweet Rylann! I can't wait to watch you grow this next year into a toddler and (in many, many years) a young woman, I know that you are going to be so sweet and special and I hope that you learn to love God as much as your parents do. I hope that you always know how much they love you, you have 2 pretty awesome parents little lady! Your Mommy is my Bestest Friend and I hope that you and Kailyn are super close in the years to come.
Best Friends!
This was our "reality" shot of the day. Rylann wanted her sippy cup back and Kailyn wanted her pacie!!
Patiently waiting...
Dig in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment